Saturday, February 19, 2011

Cover Love

Prepare to be dazzled by some book covers!
---
Here a some of my favourites so far...
---
I love everything about this book cover!
Personally, so much better than the Vampire Academy covers!
The publisher's art department have outdone themselves!

Isn't this breathtaking?

This is the US cover, which is very awesome!

This is the UK version of DIE FOR ME!

Love this one more!

The best IMMORTALS cover, I reckon!

Just IN LOVE with this cover!

I haven't had a chance to read the previous sequels...

but this is a very eye-catching book cover!

Better than the first books cover, don't you think?

Simple, but eyecatching! Love it!

Haunting and creepy, but so lovely!

Beautiful, isn't it?

Loved the first book, but the sequels cover...?

Ah-mazing!

So bloggers, if you're reading this post: Do you have any other book covers that you love at the moment? Also, when you're buying a book, what attracts you more -- the cover or are you generally the type of reader who is attracted only to the books storyline?

3 comments:

  1. Happy Hop!

    I'm so excited about bloodlines.

    I'm a fan of pretty covers. It irritates me when they have nothing to do with the book or when the characters look nothing like they do on the book (Vampire Academy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very excited about Bloodlines too! Sooooo happy to know Sydney will be the main character!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...