Saturday, February 26, 2011

Follow Friday


Follow Friday is hosted by Rachel at Parajunkee's View.

This week's question: Share your current fav television show! Tell us a bit about it...
---
My answer: To be honest, there ain't much tv shows that I love anymore...some have lost their sense of humour, others have just lost the plot completely. The only remaining show that I love right now is the Vampire Diaries!
---
So...Vampire Diaries! I love the books. But I love this show a hell of a lot more! Every ep. offers a little bit of romance, a little bit of action, a little bit of magic with some bloodsuckers along the way but most importantly...a little bit hotness! You have two hot Salvatore brothers - Stefan and Damon, you have the cute-but-hot Jeremy, the sensitive-but-slightly-cute Matt, and sooooo many others guys like Alaric and Tyler hanging around...what's not to love? Oh...and don't forget Elijah...but he's dead now which is a great tragedy. Bummer. Seriously...I was in love with that guy!
---
As for the plot, well I kind of doubt you guys have missed this show...because you would be crazy if you did! Anyway, if you haven't watched the show it's about a girl who looks like the brothers ex-love, but then she's kind of related to that girl, but then she finds out that they're vampires and now she fell in love with Stefan - the sexy brother that reminds me a lot of Yoda but anyway - and then...well to cut this short...there's romance and VAMPIRES! No, not the sparkling kind...the hot sexy kind that you can't get enough of!
---
End of comment. I'm blabbing again, aren't I? Just...GO WATCH IT!
---
Have an awesome weekend you guys!





2 comments:

  1. Hey, new follower here! Nice choice, I agree with what you said, Vampire Diaries is awesome, and so many shows have just lost their wit these days..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. Vampire Diaries is the only show lately that keeps your interested! Thanks for stopping by and becoming a follower! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...