Friday, April 22, 2011

Follow Friday

Follow Friday is hosted by Rachel at Parajunkee's View.

This week's question: What's on your current playlist?

My answer: Well, since I'm an aspiring author . . . before I actually WRITE a book or plot out the storyline and write up character profiles (yes, I really do this), I always create character playlists and the main novel playlists, even a playlist just with instrumental music to get the feel of my own fictional world that I'm about to write about. For this post, I'll give you a couple of songs that I'm using for my current WIP STEAMPUNK/FANTASY young adult trilogy!





So, followers and other blog readers, what is on your playlist at the moment?

Have an awesome weekend you guys!

8 comments:

  1. That's intensive work just to set the mood, I sense some procrastination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of these songs.Will check it out.Happy Follow Friday and have a great weekend. Heres mine-http://bookaholic5.blogspot.com/2011/04/follow-friday-6.html
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by!

    Rie: Procrastination happens now and then, but doing playlists and character profiles always helps me build my story. I used to go with the flow with plotting, but now, I take my time in outlining etc.

    Mia: I'll go check your post out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure I have heard these songs.

    I am already a follower! :D

    Jules

    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm amazed people haven't heard these songs before!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Friday! New follower here. I'll be stopping by again soon to get to know your blog better. Shari over at myneuroticbookaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...