Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Updates

Since I'm taking a couple of days off from reading, I thought I should share with you guys the book trailer for Veronica Roth's Divergent book trailer!



It's pretty awesome right? I particularly like the music used in this trailer since it kind of sets the mood of the entire book's epic events! Anyway, if you haven't already picked up a copy of this awesome dystopian book offered by this great debut author, then be sure to pick up one NOW!

In other news, there have been rumours that Mike Preger - the producer of Vampire Academy - is taking some meetings downtown in LA for the potential movie series! So, it'll be interesting what news this will be for us fangals! To be honest, I don't know what to think if my FAVOURITE ALL-TIME young adult series being made into a movie! Though, I DO trust the people who have the movie rights in their hands right now! Let's hope they can get us readers the Dimitri Belikov we WANT!

*whispers in a low voice* Ben Barnes, please!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, cool trailer for Divergent. Freaking love that book, can you imagine what the movie is going to be like?!?!?

    Ahhh! I read that on the VA Facebook page today! EEEK! My fingers are crossed that something comes out of this and we get super awesome news in the next few days/weeks. I mean, it does worry me in case they completely butcher the books (like I've complained about some aspects from a few of the previous HP movies), but I guess they'll do their best and I'd be lying to myself if I wasn't freaking excited about the prospect :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it's pretty cool. It'll be interesting when it's made into a film . . . at least we can HOPE it'll be made into a film.

    I think the problem with me and books-turned-movies is that they always change stuff that happens in the book and of course they cast people that are horrible . . . or aren't how I pictured them . . . but then again, I'm picky. Harry Potter was the only adapation that has been done right.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...