Welcome to the sixth stop of Becca Fitzpatrick's Aussie Blog Tour! Becca is currently visiting our Aussie shores where she'll be signing her books and of course she'll be attending the most-talked about snazzy Black Hand Ball.
Today along with my post, The Rest is Still Unwritten has shared her review of The Black Hand Ball in Sydney. Judging by her post, she had an awesome night with Becca and the angels. So be sure to check out her post when you can and also be on the lookout for the other fellow bloggers with their posts which are listed below.
For today's blog post, Becca has kindly offered a list of her top 10 favourite books which I'm sure you will approve of. And the list is . . .
1. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon - I love this book! I adore it. I love, love, love it! That is all.
2. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson - After reading the book, I became hooked on YA.
3. Matilda by Roald Dahl - This was the book that made me believe there are world's outside my own. I'm proud to say it's now one of my favourite books.
4. Little House in the Big Woods - I remember winning this book after I finished first place in my second grade read-a-thon. It holds special memories.
5. Chill Factor by Sandra Brown - I love twisty stories, especially when romance is involved. Sarah Brown is a master!
6. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte - The best book I read in high school. Writing the report didn't feel like homework.
7. Anne of Green Gables by L.M Montgomery - I cried when I finished the book, I didn't want it to end.
8. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen - Is there anyone who doesn't love this book?
9. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K Rowling - The Harry Potter series is magical, but especially this book.
10. Gingerbread Baby by Jan Brett - This is the last book I read to my kids before flying to Australia. So of course it's my favourite!
And there you go! I totally approve of Wuthering Heights, Anne of Green Gables, Pride and Prejudice and Harry Potter since all of them are my ultimate favourites in fiction.
Follow and catch up with Becca
Simon & Schuster's YA Facebook page: Read Me, Love Me, Share Me
NEXT STOPS - AUSSIE BLOG TOUR SCHEDULE
9th December: Shirley's Books with a full signed series giveaway
10th December: Book Probe with a Melbourne Black Hand Ball review
10th December: Paperback Heart with a Hush Hush movie cast by Becca and Darcy
11th December: Nice Girls Read Books with a Melbourne Black Hand Ball review
A big thanks to Caroline at Simon & Schuster Australia for putting this tour together and for including me on her blogger list, and of course a big thanks to Becca herself for making time to be apart of this blog tour!