Sunday, January 20, 2013

Blogspiration (2): Never Stop Fighting


Blogspiration is a weekly meme hosted by GrowingUp YA & Saz101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers & writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video is posted weekly, on the day of the author’s choosing, so that it may inspire creativity, conversation & just a little SOMETHING.




This is my second blogspiration post! I hope you enjoy my next quote!



I love, love, LOVE this quote by E.E. Cummings! I can relate to it so much like all of us individuals. To me, this quote means it's hard to be yourself nowadays because the world is constantly trying to change you - sometimes for the better but others times for the worse too - and beat you down while it's at it.

So instead of allowing those people (whoever they are and the obstacles they may throw at you) to drag you down and become something you are NOT, this quote can help guide and inspire you as all it's trying to say is . . . you should never be nobody else but YOURSELF. Stay true to who you ARE and you will get by no problem. Life is always going to be a continuous battle - for you and me both - but why not fight it with the one person you know best? YOURSELF. There's a reason why we are made differently and teach others in our own special way so never stop fighting!

So what about you? What inspires you today?

6 comments:

  1. Oh what a lovely quote Erin!

    That's totally relevant, relatable and every word so true. I think that's a battle we all face everyday as soon as we step out the door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES. THIS. 110% THIS. I think every single soul in the world can relate to both your words and E.E Cummings and it's so devestating to see when people DO stop fighting and just give in to the infuriating pressure of others.

    Love this post, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brodie! Exactly what you said . . . the pressure of others should not makes others stop fighting.

      Delete
  3. ERIN! I LOVE! OK. Seriously, I would love this for the graphic and colours ALONE, but but but... This is perfect.

    It's BETTER than perfect. And... oh, seriously, it's the best part of my week, seeing these posts on Monday morning, especially when they're THIS AMAZING.

    WHAT BRODIE SAID: "it's so devestating to see when people DO stop fighting and just give in to the infuriating pressure of others."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it so perfect? I adore this quote so THANK YOU! >_<

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...